Saturday 27 April 2024

TAGISH OTTERS

Im afraid I haven't posted for some time and hope to do better. I have heard about all kinds of people seeing otters at Tagish. I have gonne out a number of times looking for them but they weere busy avoiding me. I was told by a Tagish resident that I might see them but they would be in the middle of the river and never on the edge. A couple of weeks ago I was stannding near the bridge with several other photographers when someone spotted four in the middle of the river. A little later six climbed out on the ice on the south side of the bridge. They spent a few minites lookinng at some swans there,
then moved to the north side (much better light) annd again got up on the ice. They played and rolled around for some time-all to delight of the photographers. Here are some of my favorite shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment